Well, a whole year has gone by already, and “The Converting Curmudgeon” Blog is celebrating its First Anniversary as an independent news source. In recognition of this industry-shattering event, I introduce both my new logo* (above) and present the “Top 10 Hits” of the past 12 months. Hope you enjoy reading (or re-reading) these posts that received the most traffic in total from here on WordPress and on the new CONVERTING QUARTERLY Website. Also, thanks to you and your fellow converting and package-manufacturing industry professionals for helping to generate more than 23,000 page views of this Blog since May 2, 2010.
- Digital packaging-printing technology mashup at IPEX
- Digital label-making technology mashup at Labelexpo Americas
- PACK EXPO 2010 Film Fest
- Odyssey: The house that digital printing built
- ICE USA 2011 Photo Gallery: A show is born
- Where the global p-s label market may be in 2014
- What every treehugger needs for Christmas
- Oneglass™ at a time
- Some cool package-converting stuff at PACK EXPO
- How CCL Label does acquisitions
* For more on the logo redesign, click HERE.